Blog Archive

Monday, November 14, 2011

our week in pictures

I just though I'd pop in quick to share some pictures that document our days from this past week or so.  There has been baking and cooking, napping and reading, drawing and painting, along with some slow moving organizing and planning.  I really need to get my butt in gear and start prepping the second floor for painting.  I'm going with white! 

november 5 :: habit


november 9 :: habit

november 8 :: habit




november 10 :: habit




november 11 :: habit

painting-0395


Also, some of my photos have been featured over at habit.  Emily and Molly have invited it's readers to participate for the month of November by submitting photos to the flickr pool  Joining in has really inspired me to take note of our daily happenings.  Please do stop over and check it out.

We hope you have a great week!  

1 comment:

tell us what you think