Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Maria... our wonder child

If you've been following this blog, you may remember me mentioning that Maria surprised us one night with a new "special talent".  Well, after many attempts of capturing it on my phone, I was finally able to produce a "keeper" and it took me all morning to figure out how to edit it in imovie.


Due note that she's only 3½ and doesn't really know how to read. This is her favorite book and has been requesting it every night for the past few months. She has "read" us the whole thing but refuses to do it in front of the camera... hence the small break in the middle.


Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. Joan Eilers(jmeilers@usa.com)Thursday, November 25, 2010

    So precious! She really did awesome. I don't think you will remember me but I met you at St Cloud State's Lemonade Festival where I purchased some of your stone earrings. I had lost one and tried to order some more online and saw you were on this awesome trip so I have been following you and your family. What an amazing adventure. I have since found the lost earring so now I can wait till you get back to MN. They are my all time favorite earrings! I hope you are getting inspired to create more beautiful pieces. Thanks for sharing this blog, I think it's a breath of fresh air. Joan

    ReplyDelete

tell us what you think