Blog Archive

Saturday, December 17, 2011

progress pictures

I wanted to show you (but mainly my parents) some of the progress we've made upstairs.  I know that my dad has been dying to see pictures of the floors and I'm sorry for making him wait so long. Now, do keep in mind that no decorating has been done so it looks a bit bare.  All in due time.

This is Ginger's room

upstairs9-0049

didn't the floors turn out nice dad?!

upstairs8-0050

upstairs7-0051

This is what the playroom/sewing/craft room used to look like with wallpaper and that's Ginger's yellowish bedroom through that doorway.

wallpaper-0001


Operation 'take down wallpaper' was the pits!

wall1-0011

  Here it is after we painted it white.  As you can see, we've painted the ceiling pink.

upstairs6-0052

upstairs1-0060

upstairs5-0053

This is Maria's room, which gets the best light in the whole house.

upstairs4-0054

upstairs2-0058

upstairs3-0055

As I have said before, I still need to get around to painting the doors but so far we all love the results.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so very beautiful. :) Such a cozy home you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the activity of mainstreet outside Maria's window~

    ReplyDelete

tell us what you think